Shari K. Ashton, MCMSc, PAC, joined APDerm in November 2016. She graduated from Elon University with a BS in Biology and minors in both Psychology and Human Services in 1997. She graduated from the Physician Assistant program at Barry University in 2000, earning a Master of Clinical Medical Science and a Physician Assistant certification.
She began her career in family practice, and in 2008, transitioned into the field of dermatology. In her free time, she enjoys adventures with her two sons, reading, crocheting and baking.
- Certified by National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Licensed to practice in the states of New Hampshire and Massachusetts
Professional Societies and Memberships
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- New Hampshire PA Society
- Beta Beta Beta (Biology)
- Phi Eta Sigma (Freshman)
- Omicron Delta Kappa (Greek)
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- Wolfeboro, New Hampshire