Kelly Noska, ANP-BC is joining Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in April 2017 and will be working in our Leominster office. She is an ANCC certified nurse practitioner.
Kelly graduated from The University of Massachusetts Amherst School of Nursing in 2005 and obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She then went on to complete graduate school at Northeastern University in 2009. Kelly participated in a dermatology fellowship at Lahey Clinic from 2012-2014 and stayed on staff in the Dermatology Department for two years thereafter. She is a board certified ANCC adult nurse practitioner.
- ANCC Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse, Massachusetts
Professional Societies and Memberships:
- President of the New England Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Society (NEDNP)
- Member, Dermatology Nurses Association (DNA)
- Member, New England Dermatological Society (NEDS)
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
Honors and Awards
- Academic Promise Award, Northeastern University
- Sigma Theta Tau International, National Nursing Society