Hamad Alabdulrazzaq, MD (Dr. Razzaq) joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in December 2015. He is a board certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon, specializing in dermatologic, laser and Mohs micrographic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology. He received his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Kuwait, where he was selected as a Graduate of Excellence by the faculty of medicine. In 2003, Dr. Alabdulrazzaq (Razzaq) completed an internship in pediatrics at Miami Children’s Hospital, followed by a residency in dermatology at the University of Miami. He sub-specialized in Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer at the University of Florida. He also completed an additional fellowship in laser surgery and clinical research at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York.
Dr. Razzaq has served as a clinical instructor at several institutions, including Dartmouth College, the University of Florida, and the Kuwait dermatology residency program. He has presented nationally on his clinical research, and has been published in peer-reviewed journals including Lasers in Surgery and Medicine and JAMA Dermatology.
- Skin cancer (including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma)
- Dermatologic and Mohs micrographic surgery
- Laser treatments (port wine stains, rosacea, tattoos, acne scars, and sun damaged skin)
Professional Societies and Memberships
- Publications in peer reviewed and presentations at major national conferences
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American College of Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- Wolfeboro, New Hampshire