Donna Kulas joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in January 2004. During the two years prior to this, she worked as a family nurse practitioner specializing in dermatology at a private dermatology practice in Somersworth, NH. She received a Master of Science in Nursing degree in the College of Nursing at the University of Utah in 2002, where she also served for four years as staff nurse at the University of Utah Hospital. Prior to this, she served for six years as a nurse in the military. Ms. Kulas received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Connecticut and served as orthopedic staff nurse at Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, MA. In May of 2008, Donna Kulas became a dermatology certified nurse practitioner.
For a limited time, APDerm® Center for Cosmetic Services offers a complimentary ThermaCool consultation with Ms. Kulas to discuss your treatment options.
- Registered nurse practitioner, Massachusetts
- IMA reservist, Mountain Home AFB, Idaho, staff nurse, ambulatory procedure unit, 1999-2001
- Assistant nurse manager and surgical staff nurse, Wright Patterson Medical Center, WPAFB, OH, 1995-1999
Professional Societies & Memberships
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Vice President, Dermatology Nurse Practitioners of New England
- Dermatology Nurses’ Association
Honors & Awards
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Gamma Rho Chapter, National Nursing Honor Society