Beth McCabe joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in July, 2002. For two years prior to this, she worked in a private dermatology practice in Winchester, MA. She received a Master of Science degree in the Family and Community HealthNurse Practitioner Program from the University of Massachusetts – Lowell, in 1994. Prior to this, Ms. McCabe worked in a variety of healthcare settings as a registered nurse. In May of 2009, Beth McCabe became a certified dermatology nurse practitioner.
In addition to her clinical experience, she has been active with community education, participating in skin cancer screenings and giving talks at public schools and to seniors.
- Dermatology certified nurse practitioner, DCNP
- Registered nurse, Massachusetts
- ANCC certified as an adult & family nurse practitioner
Professional Societies & Memberships
- Dermatology Nurses Association
- National Nursing Honor Society
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- New England Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Society, co-founder and member
Honors & Awards
- Excellence in Professional Practice Award, New England Memorial Hospital, 1992
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Eta Omega Chapter, National Nursing Honor Society
- Westford, Massachusetts