Barbara Bradley joined Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC in August 2004. Before joining APDerm®, she worked three years as an adult nurse practitioner specializing in dermatology for Donna Yonkosky, M.D., Ph.D. in Marlborough, MA. Barbara received her Master of Science in Nursing from Simmons College, Boston, in 2001. Before earning her advance practice degree and specializing in dermatology, Barbara worked full-time as a post-anesthesia care nurse (PACU) for seven years at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital in Worcester, MA. She also has two years of experience working on cardiothoracic and respiratory intensive care units at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), Boston, MA. Barbara has also practiced nursing in Texas and New York.
- Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner, DCNP
- Registered Nurse Practitioner, Massachusetts
- ANCC Certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner
Professional Societies & Memberships
- Dermatology Nurses Association (DNA)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, ANCC
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners, MCNP